TSBB11 Images and Graphics, Project Course CDIO
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: ALL STUDENTS SHOULD CHECK THEIR SPAM FOLDERS, SINCE GOOGLE SPAM FILTERING REGULARLY MOVE LIU MAILS INTO SPAM.
Course Information, 2018-HT
- The course comprises 12 ECTS credits, equivalent to about 8 ï¿½ 40h = 320H. This time is divided into the following activities
- Project 240h
- Entrepreneurship 80h
This course is held during the academic periods HT1 + HT2.
Current information and documents will be provided through the LISAM website .
- Monday 03/09 at 13:15-15:00: introductory seminar with project assignments (in R26)
- Monday 03/09 at 15:15-17:00: introduction to Scrum (in R26)
- Examiner: Michael Felsberg
- Supervisors: Abdelrahman Eldesokey, Goutam Bhat, Gustav Hager, Felix Jaremo Lawin, Ingemar Ragnemalm,
We are located in the B-house, corridor D, first floor between entrances 25 and 27.
- Course curriculum at Studieinfo (You need to search for the course. Click English at the top right, to get the English version)
- Project proposals are found in Lisam, under Course documents.
The literature on the current projects will be presented during group supervision.
Regarding the LIPS model for project management, there is a compendium by Tony Smith and Christian Krysander "project model LIPS" that should be available on the academic bookshop (Bokakademin).
Regarding SCRUM project management, there will be a lecture by an external expert, see above.
There are many different options what to base the project code on, including using Octave (or its commercial counterpart), Python, and OpenCV. Development should be done in a suitable IDE (e.g. Eclipse; also readily packaged with OpenCV as Ceemple), should be well documented (e.g. Doxygen), and should be organized in a suitable repository (SVN, GIT).
To get emails about the course and get your results entered into Ladok you must be registered on the course. If you intend to take the course but not yet registered, make sure to do it promptly through the Student Portal. If you wish to take the course without being a student at Linköping university, please contact the examiner to get email about the course.
This CDIO course contains a 3hp entrepreneurship part. More information about this course work is available here .
Examination will be conducted in accordance with the instructions in the student handbook.
Course Calendar (preliminary dates)
- Monday V36: CDIO introductory lecture and projects presentation
- Friday V36: First enterpreneurship lecture
- BP1 (staffing of the project): 2018-09-03
- BP2 (stable version of project plan, requirements specification, system view to be submitted): 2018-09-25
- BP5 (all funktionalities according to specification, test protocol, user guide, and draft of technical documentation: 2018-12-06
BP6 Final presentations (website, presentation, reflection document, and final technical documentation): 2018-12-17
Last updated: 2018-10-02