Paper log autumn 2011
- Dec 15: Bertil presents: Newcombe et al. DTAM: Dense Tracking and Mapping in Real-Time , ICCV11 [ External PDF ]
- Dec 8: Freddie presents: Goldluecke and Cremers: Introducing Total Curvature for Image Processing , ICCV11 , [ External PDF ]
Dec 1: Erik presents: Lee et al.
Simultaneous Localization, Mapping and Deblurring
- Nov 24: Per-Erik presents: Raguram&Frahm, RECON: Scale-Adaptive Robust Estimation via Residual Consensus , ICCV11 [ External PDF ] [ code ]
- Nov 3: NB! in Filtret . Jens presents: Mahajan et al., Moving gradients: a path-based method for plausible image interpolation , TOG09 , [ External PDF ] [ webpage ]
- Oct 27: Marcus presents: Wolfe and Horowitz, What attributes guide the deployment of visual attention and how do they do it? , NRN04 , [ External PDF ] [ webpage ]
- Oct 20: Erik presents: M. Hirsch et al., Fast removal of non-uniform camera shake , ICCV11 [ External PDF ] [ webpage ]
- Oct 13: Marcus presents: M. Bleyer et al., PatchMatch stereo: Matching with slanted support windows , BMVC11 [ External PDF ] [ webpage ]
- Oct 6: Vasileios presents: E. Rublee et al. ORB: An efficient alternative to SIFT or SURF , ICCV11 , [ External link ]
- Sept 29: Freddie presents: Sven Grewenig et al. From Box Filtering to Fast Explicit Diffusion, DAGM10 [ External PDF ] [ Fast Explicit Diffusion page ]
- Sept 15: Bertil presents: Andreas Wendel et al., Automatic Alignment of 3D Reconstructions using a Digital Surface Model , CVPR11 workshop , [ External PDF ] .
- Sept 8: B.-N. Vo and W.-K. Ma, The Gaussian Mixture Probability Hypothesis Density Filter, TIP06 , [ external pdf ]
- Aug 18: J. Shotton et al., Real-Time Human Pose Recognition in Parts from Single Depth Images , CVPR11 , [ External PDF ] [ Project page ][ Supplementals ][ CVPR Talk ]
Paper log spring 2011
- June 9: Erik presents: Ait-Aider et al., Simultaneous Object Pose and Velocity Computation Using a Single View from a Rolling Shutter Camera , ECCV 2006 [ External PDF ]
- May 12: Erik presents: N. Joshi et al., Image Deblurring using Inertial Measurement Sensors , SIGGRAPH10 , [ External PDF ] [ Project page ]
- May 5: Bertil presents: T-J Cham et al., Estimating Camera Pose from a Single Urban Ground-View Omnidirectional Image and a 2D Building Outline Map , CVPR10 [ External PDF ]
April 21: Marcus presents: Kalal et al.,
Online learning of robust object detectors during unstable tracking
On-line learning WS 2009
April 7: Fredrik presents: J. Deng et al.
, What does classifying more than 10,000 image categories tell us?
- March 31: Liam presents: A. Bosch et al., Image Classiﬁcation using Random Forests and Ferns , ICCV07 [ Extern PDF ]
- March 24: Johan H presents: G. Klein and D. Murray, Parallel Tracking and Mapping on a Camera Phone , ISMAR09 [ Extern PDF ] background material: [ PTAM webpage ] [ PTAM paper ]
- March 10: Vasileios presents: M. Varma and D. Ray. Learning the discriminative power-invariance trade-off . ICCV07 [ External link ] [ web site ]
- March 3: Fredrik presents: J. Kannala et al. Algorithms for Computing a Planar Homography from Conics in Correspondence , BMVC06 [ External PDF ] [ Website ]
Feb 17: K. J. Lee et al. Optical Flow Estimation
with Adaptive Convolution Kernel Prior on Discrete Framework,
Feb 10: Do et al.
Immersive Visual Communication
Signal Processing Magazine
- Jan 20: Kannala et al., Object Recognition and Segmentation by Non-Rigid Quasi-Dense Matching , CVPR'08 , [ External link ]
Senast uppdaterad: 2014-03-18