Paper log spring 2017
- March 23: Per-Erik presents: Show, Attend and Tell: Neural Image Caption Generation with Visual Attention, ICML15 [PDF] [GitHub page]
- March 30: Martin presents: V. Mnih et al. Asynchronous Methods for Deep Reinforcement Learning, ICML16 [PDF] [video 1] [video 2] [video 3].
- April 6: Gustav presents: J. Andreas et al. Neural Module Networks, CVPR16 [PDF] [homepage]
- April 27: Mikael Persson. J. Engel, V. Koltun, D. Cremers, Direct Sparse Odometry, arXiv, 2016 [PDF][webpage]
- May 4: Abdelrahman Eldesokey. F. Luan et al., Deep Photo Style Transfer, ArXiv [ArXiv] [GitHub]
- May 11: Andreas Robinson. T. Zhou et al. Unsupervised Learning of Depth and Ego-Motion from Video, CVPR17 [PDF] [webpage]
- June 8: Joakim Johnander presents: Eddy Llg et al., FlowNet 2.0: Evolution of Optical Flow Estimation with Deep Networks, CVPR'17 [PDF] [author homepage]
Paper log autumn 2017
- August 30: Joakim Johnander presents: S. Valipour et al. Recurrent Fully Convolutional Networks for Video Segmentation, WACV17. [PDF] [project page]
- September 6: Mikael Persson presents: A. Shrivastava et al. Learning from Simulated and Unsupervised Images through Adversarial Training, CVPR17 [ArXiV] reimplementation [Git] [Apple ML blog post] [Meetup discussion of paper]
- October 18: Joakim Presents: S. Sankaranarayanan et al. Guided Perturbations: Self Corrective Behavior in Convolutional Neural Networks, ICCV 2017 [PDF]
- Dec 13: Felix Järemo Lawin presents: S. Sabour N. Frosst, G.E.Hinton, Dynamic Routing Between Capsules, NIPS17 [PDF]
Return to main page for the CVL Article Club.
Senast uppdaterad: 2020-01-22