- The formula collection located here at the home page will be provided during the written examination.
If you like, you can also bring your favorite handbook,
2. Physics handbook
3. Mikael Olofsson: Tables and Formulas for Signal Theory
4. Sune Söderkvist: Formler och tabeller
5. Henriksson/Lindman: Formelsamling i Signalteori
6. Kurt Hansson: Transformteori sammanfattning, formler & lexikon
- You can bring a dictionary English <-> Swedish/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Polish/Latvian...
- If you like, you can also bring OH-film which can be helpful for convolution and morphology operations.
The problems will have the same structure as the problems at the lesson,
the home works at the computer exercises (lab1-7),
the old examinations in with solutions located here on the home page.
Consequently, the problems in the examination will
be based on the following literature:
1. Gonzales and Woods: Digital Image Processing
2. The computer exercises, i.e. lab 1-7
3. The PowerPoint-presentations from the lectures
4. The lessons
If you look at the PowerPoint-presentations, you can see what I think is most important.
There are a lot of references to the book in the PowerPoint-presentations.
Old examinations with solutions
Examination2001 , Solution2001
Examination1910 , Solution1910
Examination1810 , Solution1810
Examination1710 , Solution1710
Examination1610 , Solution1610
Examination1510 , Solution1510
Examination1410 , Solution1410
Examination1310 , Solution1310
Examination1210 , Solution1210
Examination1110 , Solution1110
Examination1108 , Solution1108
Examination1101 , Solution1101
Examination1010 , Solution1010
Examination1008 , Solution1008
Examination1001 , Solution1001
Examination0910 , Solution0910
Examination0908 , Solution0908
Examination0901 , Solution0901
Examination0810 , Solution0810
Last updated: 2020-11-23