- Collaborative Unmanned Aircraft Systems (CUAS)
- This project will study and advance the theory and practice of using a collection of collaborating heterogeneous unmanned aircraft systems. Applications involve both emergency services and security applications.
- Embodied Visual Object Recognition
- This project studies visual object recognition on robot platforms. Object recognition is an enabling competence for human-robot interaction in environments designed for people (e.g. homes, and offices). We do research on active learning for object model acquisition, active object recognition and visual search.
- Learnable Camera Motion Models
- In this project, we will develop continuous camera motion models that can be adapted to specific situations through learning. Such models are needed in video stabilisation and rectification on mobile platforms. They are also useful for control of motorised gimbals that mechanically stabilise the camera aim.
- Non-linear adaptive color image processing
- The scientific goal of this project is to develop new methods for tensor-based variational and PDE-based image processing.
- The Virtual Photo Set
- The Virtual Photo Set (VPS) will allow users to blend real and virtual objects and generate photo realistic images in which the real and virtual objects are indistinguishable. It will also allow the users to edit the captured reality to alter such things as light sources, object placement and materials etc. The VPS is a natural step in the on-going paradigm shift of the way in which we capture and document reality.
Senast uppdaterad: 2015-05-25