Reading Group in Computer and Robot Vision
- The purpose of this reading group is to provide an overview of the rapidly evolving computer vision literature. We meet once a week to discuss an article that all participants should read before the seminar.
- All participants are welcome to suggest, and present articles of their choosing. The theme for articles should be computer and robot vision, with emphasis on new, high-impact conference papers (e.g. from ICCV, CVPR, RSS, or ECCV). To make best use of time, you may consider choosing an article that relates to your work, that you presumably would read anyway. If the article is well written that is also a plus.
You have the option to attend the seminars as part of a PhD course. You will get one 1hp for each time you present a paper, and participate in another three seminars. If you want to go for the PhD course option, let me know in advance by sending me an email with you personal number, so I can register your attendance.
Meeting room: Filtret, Campus Valla, Building B.
Time: Thursdays at 10.00-11.00.
E-mail list: Upcoming articles are announced on the mailing list vision-seminars.
- March 30: Available slot.
- April 6: Available slot.
- April 13: Easter break. No seminar.
- April 20: Available slot.
- Have a look at e.g. the following proceedings: CVPR'17, ECCV'16, ICCV'15, SIGGRAPH'16, RSS'2016, ACCV'16. Some old, unused suggestions are listed below.
- A. Heili et al., Parameter Estimation and Contextual Adaptation for a Multi-Object Tracking CRF Model, PETS13 [External PDF] SD130128
- T. Portz et al. High-quality Video Denoising for Motion-based Exposure Control, IWMV11 [External PDF] SD130128
- S. Vijayanarasimhan and A. Kapoor, Visual Recognition and Detection Under Bounded Computational Resources, CVPR10 , [External PDF] SD130809
- S. Karayev et al., Timely Object Recognition, NIPS12 , [External PDF] SD130809
- L. Oth et al. Rolling Shutter Camera Calibration, CVPR13 , [External PDF] SD130816
- C. Kuster et al., Gaze Correction for Home Video Conferencing, SIGGRAPH Asia 2012 , [External link] SD130904
- H.S. Wong et al., Dynamic and Hierarchical Multi-Structure Geometric Model Fitting , ICCV11 , [External link] SD131115
- W. Förstner, On the Theoretical Accuracy of Multi Image Matching , Restoration and Triangulation, [External link] SD131004
- M. Elad and A. Feuer, Super Resolution Reconstruction of Image Sequences, TPAMI99 [External link] SD131004
- C. Vondrick et al., Inverting and Visualizing Features for Object Detection, ArXiv [ External Link] SD131008
- N. Kholgade et al., 3D Object Manipulation in a Single Photograph using Stock 3D Models, SIGGRAPH14 [External link] SD140808
- J. Kopf, M. Cohen, R. Szeliski, First-person Hyperlapse Videos, SIGGRAPH14 [External link] SD140812
Paper log spring 2017
- March 23: Per-Erik presents: Show, Attend and Tell: Neural Image Caption Generation with Visual Attention, ICML15 [PDF] [GitHub page]
Old paper logs
Senast uppdaterad: 2017-03-23