Master's Thesis Projects (Exjobb) in Computer Vision
If you are interested in a master thesis project within the field of Computer Vision, there are several options:
- Do a project at the Computer Vision Laboratory. See the list of Internal Master Thesis projects. You can also contact one of the examiners at CVL directly, see list of examiners below.
- We also maintain a list of proposals defined by external partners, industry or other organisations. See the list of External Master Thesis projects.
- You can also directly contact companies/organisations which do not have any proposals listed here and see if there are any new proposals coming up.
- A list of suitable companies/organisations is found here: Computer Vision oriented companies/organisations
If you have tried these possibilities and still not found any interesting project, you can also directly contact one of the examiners at CVL, see list of examiners below.
Assignment of examiner and internal supervisor
All masters theses should have an examiner, and at least one supervisor, see Masters thesis information at ISY.
List of examiners for Master's theses in Computer Vision:
Assignment of examiner is made after you contact an examiner (you will not necessarily get the one you contact). When contacting an examiner, you should provide the following information:
- Your name and personal number (we need to check your qualifications in Ladok).
- Name of company and email to contact person (for external Master's projects).
- Project description.
Other information sources
- For regulations regarding Master's thesis projects are defined in Studiehandboken.
- Additional regulation and practical information for Master's thesis projects within ISY.
- A announcment template for Master's thesis announcements (Restricted access).
- An attendance form for Master's thesis presentations (Framläggnigsblankett).
- Copyright issues from Electronic Press (useful for Masters Theses).
- It is recommended that the defence is announced one week in advance, on the Vision Seminars mailing list. List subscribers can do this by sending an e-mail to: vision-seminars AT isy.liu.se.
- Slides from seminar on report writing in TSBB11, October 2018 (only in Swedish):
Senast uppdaterad: 2019-10-28